SPOTTED, at K1 Speed’s North San Diego, Carlsbad location, a 2010 Ferrari California, The Ferrari California hosts many “firsts” for the Ferrari company, including the first front-mounted V-8, the first use of direct injection, along with the first ever dual-clutch automated manual transmission. The new car still maintains its luxury through-out the car, as all other Ferrari’s do, and it maintains that distinct exhaust note that will turn heads anywhere.
- AMA Pro Suberbike Returns to Fontana, California
- D1 Grand Prix Coming to Anaheim, California
- California Indoor Racing Kart League (CIRKL) Visits K1 Speed Torrance
- K1 Speed Irvine Challenge GP Kart Racing Results – January 2010
- K1 Speed to Host Event with Formula Drift Drivers in Anaheim, California!