LIMITED TIME OFFER: Allen Berg Racing Schools 2-Hour Driver Program
22 March 2012
Special 2-hour Formula Car Driver Program at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA.
Date: Thursday, May 3rd, 2012
Offer expires Friday, March 30th, 2012
When you purchase the program you will be emailed a confirmation number and a list of available time slots to register for.
Whether you’re looking for a once in a lifetime experience, or you’re a driving enthusiast in search of critique, Allen Berg Racing School offers world class instruction featuring direct consultation with former Formula 1 driver, Allen Berg.
ABRS uses state-of-the-art race cars to provide exceptional programs at classic motorsports venues from Western Canada to California. Whether you are seeking an unforgettable experience for your next corporate event, starting a racing career, or looking for a new adventure, our professional instructors and proven curriculum will provide the fundamentals that will allow you to drive our racecars to the limit. No matter the reason for the need, Allen Berg Racing Schools is the place where racing dreams are made and expectations are met.
K1 Speed is offering a special Driving Program in ABRS’ immaculately prepared Formula race cars–lapping around Auto Club Speedway road circuit led by one of our experienced instructors. Normally students would need to spend over $1700 in order to drive the Formula cars. But K1 Speed has worked a deal with ABRS to offer a special Two-Hour Driving Program for the low price of $300.
Listed below is what is included in the deal:
• 25 minute session in our authentic immaculately prepared Formula race cars –lapping around Auto Club Speedway road circuit led by one of our experienced instructors.
• 20 minute ride along track orientation session in road car with Instructor – an opportunity for the guest to learn the track layout, driving lines, curves, which gear to use, braking points – all explained clearly by one of our instructors
• 20 minute classroom session – outlining the operation and controls of the race car, how to enter and exit the race car, how to shift gears.
• Photo with race car (static) posted to Flicker
• On board video free of charge
• ABRS K1 Gift Bag – gift items and materials provided by ABRS and its sponsor partners
• ABRS Certificate of completion
• Optional on board camera video of each students session – a feature normally only offered in our 1, 2 and 3 day programs
• Optional Photo Plaque – each student standing beside or sitting in race car in their suit and helmet
• $200 off of any ABRS 1, 2 or 3 day program purchased within 90 days of ABRS K1 events
• All guests must be capable of driving a manual transmission.
• Minimum / maximum height restriction 5’0” – 6’6”
• Maximum weight 260 lbs
• Students would participate under terms and conditions as listed on ABRS website
• All guests and spectators will sign track liability waiver upon entering premises.
• Participants will be required to complete and sign damage liability form
• ABRS will offer an optional reduced insurance liability policy (fee of $100), reducing student’s maximum exposure from $4500 to $500.
• Programs operate rain or shine – courses are only delayed if ABRS determines extreme rain causes conditions to become a safety hazard (however ACS is excellent for track drainage and the possibility for this during our months of operation are extremely remote)