AutoCon Event :: Los Angeles, CA
16 July 2012
Santa Anita Park & Race Track :: 285 West Huntington Drive. Arcadia, CA 91007
VISIT THE K1 SPEED BOOTH FOR DISCOUNTS, PHOTO OPS & MUCH MORE!
12:00PM – 7:00PM
EVENT SCHEDULE *Subject to change without notice
• 7:00am – 11:00am | Vendor/ Vehicle load-in and set-up
• 9:00am | Media will-call open (media credentials only)
• 11:00am – 2:00pm | Live set (on AutoCon main-stage) by :: VANDAL
• 12:00pm | Event Begins | Doors open to the public
• 12:00pm – 4:00pm | Vehicle judging for competing vehicles
• 12:00pm – 3:00pm | Feature cars and interviews on AutoCon main-stage
• 12:00pm – 4:00pm | Model Meet & Greet + Signings at the AutoCon Model Lounge
• 2:00pm – 3:30pm | Live set (on AutoCon main-stage) by :: RALPH DIGITAL
• 2:30pm | On-stage Giveaways & Raffles
• 3:00pm | On-stage Giveaways & Raffles
• 3:30pm – 4:00pm | Miss AutoCon 2013 announced on AutoCon main-stage
• 4:00pm – 6:00pm | Live set (on AutoCon main-stage) by :: SHOGUN
• 4:30pm | On-stage Giveaways & Raffles
• 5:30pm | Final On-stage Giveaways & Raffles
• 6:00pm | Award Ceremony on AutoCon main-stage
• 7:00pm | Event Ends | Doors close to the public
• 7:00pm | Vendor/ Vehicle load-out and tear down
• Hundreds of the nation’s finest modified, luxury and exotic vehicles on display.
• Drive-up AutoCon main-stage with new vehicle debuts and live interviews.
• ’100 Booths’ – featuring everything automotive and beyond.
• L.A.’s most popular gourmet food-trucks.
• Meet & Greet dozens of automotive industry and magazine spokesmodels.
• Live sets (on AutoCon main-stage) by: RALPH DIGITAL | SHOGUN
• Product giveaways and raffles all day long.
• Exclusive discounted clothing and parts sales.
• Live photo shoot sessions by today’s largest magazine publications.
• Guest speakers and industry leaders on-stage.
• Plus much more!!
This is an ALL-AGE event. FREE admission for children under 12 years of age (must be accompanied by an adult).
Please keep in mind that this is a family-oriented (all-age) event, so we ask that you dress appropriately. Dress code will be strictly enforced, if deemed inappropriate.
*DRESS CODE IS STRICTLY ENFORCED. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ENTRY TO ANYONE.
· NO baggy/sagging clothing
· NO gang related attire (including but not limited to: bandanas, oversized pants and/or shirts, solid color tees, gang-driven logos/signs, etc.)
· NO metal items, (including but not limited to: chains, wallet-chains, spiked bracelets/wristbands, etc.)
· NO bra tops
· NO bikini bottoms
*For the safety of our attendees, AutoCon Events reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone deemed inappropriately attired. Failure to comply with any part of the dress code policy may result in ejection from the event without refund.
Security officials may wand individuals for metal objects/ weapons upon entry. Wanding with metal detectors is to ensure the safety of our attendees. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
The event will happen Rain or Shine. Weather temperatures can reach up to the high 90’s, so please dress accordingly and be prepared. We will do our best to provide water misters and tents throughout the event.
GENERAL ADMISSION | TICKETS:
To purchase general admission tickets, click here. Stay connected by signing up for our newsletter. You will begin to receive email updates and exclusive discount codes for AutoCon events. You may opt out at any time.
FOOD-TRUCKS & BEVERAGES:
The AutoCon event will feature a collection of L.A.’s finest gourmet food trucks. Be sure to bring some extra cash and get your grub on!
CARS | VEHICLES:
For display space/ vehicle registration details: Click here. We welcome all year, make & model vehicles. Space is very limited and will most likely sell out. We encourage everyone to register early before it’s too late. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Tags: Arcadia Ca, Autocon, automobile, Automotive Industry, Award Ceremony, Booths, connection, electric, facebook, Feature Cars, Food Truck, Food Trucks, Go Kart, Gourmet Food, Guest Speakers, import, Industry Leaders, K1 Speed, K1speed, kart, Magazine Publications, Media Credentials, Photo Ops, Product Giveaways, race, racing, santa anita, Santa Anita Park, Santa Anita Park Race, Santa Anita Park Race Track, Schedule Subject, Stage 4, tuners, twitter, West Huntington Drive