Thank you to all that came out to the official F1B Tweetup on Saturday evening from 7-10PM at the K1 Speed Austin.
We were joined by America’s GP3 driver, Conor Daly, to find out more about his 2012 season. We found out what he’s been up to and why he’s been in 9 countries in just 19 days. There was an open session which allowed fans to ask Conor questions about his year and future aspirations…they include Formula One.
Would you like to know what it’s like being an American driver in a European racing series? How difficult it is to race against the world’s finest young drivers and win? Saturday was your chance to meet one of America’s best talent in years.
Derek Daly personifies what it is to persevere from iron ore mining to Formula One racer. Derek is an inspiration to all of us and has written the definitive book on what it means to race and to win. If you’ve never had the opportunity to hear Derek speak, he is a must see/hear. Derek joined us for a very special engagement and I know you will love hearing his take on F1 and racing.
Go to Formula1Blog.com for more
- Formula-D Racer Tanner Foust Visits K1 Speed Irvine!
- K1 Speed to Host Event with Formula Drift Drivers in Anaheim, California!
- Join K1 Speed for the First Race of the 2009 Formula One Season
- Come Visit K1 Speed at the Long Beach Grand Prix and Round 1 of Formula D!
- Top Formula Drift Drivers go Indoor Karting at K1 Speed Anaheim!