K1 Speed and Skullcandy Team Nissan are beyond stoked on the newest addition to the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Team— Patricio Jourdain.
Congratulate Patricio and meet Skullcandy Team Nissan drivers Thursday, September 5th at 7pm. Stop by for autographs, photos and a chance to race with professional Grand-Am drivers.
// Contest //
Winner of the Challenge GP at K1 Speed Santa Clara on September 1st will receive a pair of tickets to the Grand-Am race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca! It doesn’t stop there…watch the race and hangout with the Skullcandy Team Nissan in the paddock.
// Race //
September 7-8, 2013
TYPE:2.238-mile, 11-turn road course
ADDRESS:1021 Monterey-Salinas Highway Monterey, CA 93908
Visit the K1 Speed tent in the paddock for discounts and giveaways during the Grand-Am race
- School is in Session: GT Academy Winner Steve Doherty to Drive the #34 Skullcandy Team Nissan
- Day 1 – Road America – Skullcandy Team Nissan
- Patricio Jourdain and K1 Speed Join Skullcandy Team Nissan for Remainder of 2013 Season
- K1 Speed South Florida 1st Annual Grand-AM Bash with Meet & Greet
- Grand-Am Whelen Marsh Racing Meet & Greet