K1 Speed gets an exclusive look at GReddy’s Scion FR-S Drift Car. Boasting 600-horsepower, this real-wheel drive sports coupe will be showcased at this years FORMULA DRIFT SERIES. The FR-S race car is the result of a collaboration between Scion Racing and GReddy, a long time racing partner of Toyota. Piloting the race car for the Scion Racing team will be veteran drifter Ken Gushi.
Big thanks to Brian at GReddy for the tour.
- K1 Speed -Sponsored Driver Jeff Jones Qualifies at Infineon Raceway Formula Drift Event
- Top Formula Drift Drivers go Indoor Karting at K1 Speed Anaheim!
- Mazda MX-5 drift display car K1 Speed Ontario
- K1 Speed to Host Event with Formula Drift Drivers in Anaheim, California!
- K1 Speed Seattle attends Formula Drift Round IV event