Road course legend Boris Said, co-owner of K1 Speed, will be taking part in the Long Beach Grand Prix weekend festivities April 16-19, and everyone at K1 Speed would like to wish him the best of luck! Boris will be competing in the American Le Mans Series event with the LG Motorsports / Riley GT2 Corvette C6 racecar. The LG Motorsports team finished a very respectable 4th place, just off of the podium, at the previous round of the 2009 ALMS series in St. Petersburg, Florida, and with the experience of Boris Said, the team is hopeful for strong results in Long Beach. Boris, who is the 2002 Trans-Am series champion and an accomplished racecar driver, has won at Long Beach before and knows his way around this tight, technical racetrack. Stay tuned for results! The race will be aired on ABC on April 19th – check your local listings.
- Come Visit K1 Speed at the Long Beach Grand Prix and Round 1 of Formula D!
- K1 SPEED partner Boris Said signs new deal – 03/20
- No Fear and Clark merge with K1 Speed’s Boris Said as No. 08 driver
- K1 SPEED’s Boris Said tests the new BMW M3 – 03/25
- K1 SPEED partner Boris Said Dominates Chevy Geoff Bodine Bobsled Challenge – 01/07