Coming this Sunday August 29th to K1 Speed in Torrance, right in the heart of Los Angeles is Round II of the Challenge GP Race series for the second half of 2010. The concrete surfaced layout of our Torrance location offers a unique challenging course for drivers to compete on. The points series is just starting to heat up and its any ones game for who will be the overall points leader.
Sign ups start at 630pm and racing will start at 7pm. Cost is $50 that’s a $10 off regular Grand Prix pricing per person to compete, and it is open to drivers 18 years of age and older.
See the schedule for all Challenge GP events here
- K1 Speed in Carlsbad and Torrance Challenge GP
- K1 Speed Torrance Challenge GP Kart Racing Results – October 2009
- K1 Speed Seattle / Redmond – April 2009 Challenge GP Results
- K1 Speed Torrance Challenge GP Indoor Kart Racing Results – November 2009
- K1 Speed Torrance – Challenge GP Indoor Kart Racing Results!