RedBull is at it again for the New Year. Their No Limits 2010 Show will feature seven time winter X Game medalist and champion snocross racer, Levi Levallee. RedBull and Levi are planning on making his polaris snowmobile grow wings for this record breaking attempt. The event is to be held at the Embarcadero Marina Park in the port of San Diego Bay. Levi’s jump will take him over a 300-foot water gap to a landing ramp located on small island at the entrance to the marina. K1 Speed was stoked to have this extraordinary athlete come in and participate at our K1 Speed Ontario location to race some karts and blow off some steam before his upcoming jump. Levi joins a short list of athletes (Robbie Maddison 2007, Rys Milen 2008, Travis Pastrana 2009) who have been asked by RedBull to join in their No Limits new years eve show on ESPN. They have all pushed their mental, physical, and technical limits in order to break records. We wish Levi all the luck for his upcoming endeavor.
- K1 Speed Ontario hosts second GP of 2010
- Discounted Races, Off-Road Car Show and "Dezert People" Movie Premiere! K1 Speed Carlsbad Sunday, August 30th 2-8PM
- Compete at K1 Speed to Win 2 VIP Tickets to Red Bull New Year's Eve Bash!!
- K1 Anaheim Junior League GP races
- K1 Speed is Hosting a Booth at the LA Autoshow 2010