Though there were some familiar faces present for our Challenge GP go kart racing series in the Inland Empire this weekend, the race was dominated by John Tanaka and Khalifa Alasiri. The two seasoned competitors quickly distanced themselves from the field as they made their way around our half-mile Super Track, and were running nose-to-tail the entire race. Their pace was so fast in fact that 3rd place finisher Garrett Regan – someone who has several podium finishes to his name and is contention for the Ontario Challenge GP championship – finished some 6.70 seconds back! The two racers were giving it their all and the result of their effort was clearly demonstrated on the track! John and Khalifa crossed the checkered flag separated by a mere 0.77 seconds, with Khalifa taking the win over John Tanaka.
It was a great race at K1 Speed Ontario this weekend and we would like to thank everyone who came out to compete. The final round of the Jul-Dec 2009 K1 Speed Ontario Challenge GP season is taking place on Sunday, December 13th. If you would like to watch the champion be crowned or would like to compete against the best of the best, join us at 7:00PM! We hope to see you there!
- K1 Speed Ontario – May 2009 Challenge GP Results
- K1 Speed Ontario – 2009 Reverse Challenge GP Season Results!
- K1 Speed Ontario Challenge GP Go Kart Racing League – September 2009 Results
- K1 Speed Ontario Challenge GP Kart Racing Results – October 2009
- K1 Speed Ontario – August 2009 Challenge GP Results