Catch Patricio Jourdain and Skullcandy Team Nissan at Lime Rock Park on September 27-28.
Tune into FOX Sports 1 on 10/6, 5:00 PM ET for the rebroadcast.
Grab a spot on the hill and relax while dozens of the loudest machines you’ve ever heard fly by you. No grandstands, no assigned seating and an open paddock mean you can get up close to the cars and drivers.
Sit where you want. Walk where you want. Fast cars + short laps = intense action, constant sounds and exhilarating competition that you won’t miss. Only 2 hours from New York City and 2.5 from Boston, this is your fastest ticket to a spectacular weekend escape!
For the second consecutive year, the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series championsip-deciding season ender is at Lime Rock Park! The feature race on Saturday showcases the same cars that race in the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona. The Daytona Prototypes – Riley, Dallara, Lola and Corvettes powered by BMW, Chevy, Porsche and Ford engines – do battle at the same time with GT-class cars: the fire-breathing Corvettes, Porsches, BMWs, Mustangs, Camaros and Mazda RX-8s. Also on tap are the showroom stock cars in the popular Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, where virtually every automaker is represented in the Grand Sport (GS) and Street Tuner (ST) classes.
- GoPro: On-board with Skullcandy Team Nissan
- RECAP: Skullcandy Team Nissan // Continental Sports Car Challenge
- School is in Session: GT Academy Winner Steve Doherty to Drive the #34 Skullcandy Team Nissan
- Grand-Am // Skullcandy Team Nissan – Meet & Greet
- Patricio Jourdain and K1 Speed Join Skullcandy Team Nissan for Remainder of 2013 Season