Justin Marks qualified in 5th position for the Rolex EMCO Gears Classic at Mid-Ohio raceway this past weekend in the TRG / ConstructCorps / K1 Speed No.67 Porsche GT3, but was unfortunately unable to match his success in qualifying during the race. Though the No.67 car had the speed needed to win – Justin’s best lap time around the Mid-Ohio circuit of 1:25.7 was only a 10th of a second off the pace of the race winner – the team was simply unable to turn that pace into a podium finish. The performance of the racecar looks strong though, and the entire team and everyone at K1 Speed have high hopes for future success! If Justin and the team can continue with this pace, we’re confident that there will be some trophies and bottles of champagne handed out before the season is over! The next Rolex race will be in Daytona, Florida on Independence Day, and we wish the team the best of luck!
- K1 Speed-sponsored TRG Porsche 997 Readies for 2009 Rolex Series
- K1 Speed sponsored TRG car wins 1st place at the Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona GT race
- Justin Marks will compete in the Rolex 24 at Daytona this weekend
- Alex Roy and the Team Polizei BMW M5 at K1 Speed Torrance
- K1 Speed Co-Owner Boris Said to Compete in American Le Mans at Long Beach