Justin Marks and Andy Lally, piloting the TRG / K1 Speed No. 67 Construct Corps Porsche GT3, backed up their 24 Hours of Daytona GT-class victory in January with a 3rd place finish this past weekend at the 4th of July Brumos 250! Speeding around the high banks and deftly maneuvering around the tight infield of Daytona International Speedway for 250 miles, Andy and Justin, with the help of the entire TRG / K1 Speed team, were able to fight their way up the pack from 5th to finish on the podium! Despite a close call at the beginning of the race that nearly caught Justin out, the car was able to finish the race in a strong position, giving the TRG / K1 Speed team its second podium finish of the year. Everyone at K1 Speed would like to congratulate Andy Lally, Justin Marks and the crew at The Racer’s Group for a job well done! Good job guys!
- K1 Speed sponsored TRG car wins 1st place at the Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona GT race
- TRG / K1 Speed No.67 Porsche GT3 Qualifies Strong for Mid-Ohio Rolex Race
- TRG / K1 Speed Porsche to Compete at Daytona International Speedway on July 4th
- Justin Marks will compete in the Rolex 24 at Daytona this weekend
- K1 Speed-sponsored TRG Porsche 997 Readies for 2009 Rolex Series