After winning the GT class at the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona in January, the TRG / K1 Speed No. 67 Porsche GT3, driven by Justin Marks and Andy Lally, will be returning to the famed circuit to defend their win this July 4th weekend! The Grand-Am Rolex Series race is being held on Independence Day prior to the NASCAR Sprint Car Cup race, which will be held on the oval later in the evening, and the team is confident that they have what it takes to compete. Though the TRG / K1 Speed Porsche was able to take home the GT-class win in January, racing in July poses a host of unique challenges, not the least of which is the heat. Tire strategy and driving technique will play a factor in the team’s success. We look forward to watching the race and everyone at K1 Speed wishes the team the best of luck!
- Justin Marks will compete in the Rolex 24 at Daytona this weekend
- K1 Speed-sponsored TRG Porsche 997 Readies for 2009 Rolex Series
- TRG / K1 Speed No.67 Porsche GT3 Qualifies Strong for Mid-Ohio Rolex Race
- K1 Speed sponsored TRG car wins 1st place at the Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona GT race
- Michelle Hummel uses K1 Speed to compete in the Mahalo Idol