CyberSport features state of the art CyberCars with joystick controllers, lightweight scoops, foam balls and clearly marked goals at the end of each court. The team with the most points at the end of the game wins!
A referee controls all the action automatically, including:
- Awarding goals for each team
- Calling penalties automatically
- Stopping and starting the game or the Cyber Cars
Each court features glass viewing galleries with an adjacent lounge and all include alternative state-of-the-art video gaming, comfortable seating and countless options for the event planner in us all. A service bar within steps of each lounge is easily accessible with affordable bar packages for groups of all sizes.
CyberSport - Gear
The Cyber Cars
CyberSport Goal Box
CyberSport - How Points Are Earned
Make a shot, which is good for two points (extra bonus point if made from half court).
Acquire penalty points assessed against the opposing team. (In all cases, penalty points are awarded to the team not guilty of committing the penalty. Play does not stop.)
There are ways to lose points and give them to the other team:
Point Penalty for collisions with excessive speed. The penalty goes against the person most responsible for the collision. Referee judgment call.
- Point Penalty for pushing off with feet, hands or wall.
- Point Penalty for touching the ball with your hands unless it is wedged inside your scoop and is stuck there; or unless it goes inside your car.
- Point Penalty for goal tending (Raising up in your seat to block a shot).
Head on collisions and directed collisions from behind are determined by a judgment call from the referee as to who is more responsible for its occurrence. The referee officiates from the sidelines of the court and will keep score and call all penalties. The referee’s word is final.
CyberSport - Safety Rules
- No Running Permitted on the Court or in the Common Area.
- No Admittance to the Court Without CyberSport Referee Oversight.
- Keep One Hand on the Joystick at All Times.
- Lap Belts Must Remained Fastened at All Times (Cyber Cars stop automatically the minute you unbuckle your lapbelt).
- Do Not Use Hands to Pick Up the Ball From the Court Floor.
- Do Not Use Hands or Feet to Push off Wall, Bumper, or Other Cyber Car
- Ramming from behind will not be tolerated and Player will be ejected from the court.
- No eating or drinking is permitted on the court.
- The game of CyberSport is inherently dangerous and injury is possible even if all rules are followed. If you are not willing to assume the risk of injury please do not participate.
- Failure to follow all rules or instructions may result in injury to yourself and others.
- Guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as head, neck, heart or back problems and those that are pregnant should not participate.
- Guests must be 54” to participate.