Enter for a chance to win one GoPro HERO3 Black Edition camera. Enter by using the hashtag #TrackorTreat when taking a photo of you or friends at any K1 Speed in costume. Post #TrackorTreat on your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages to be entered. We’ll be picking a winner Friday, November 1, 2013! Only entries from Tuesday, October 29th through Thursday, October 31st will be eligible. You must be 13 years old or older to play – sorry kids!
K1 Speed “Track or Treat” Contest
**See Prize Description for details.
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Contest Period: The Contest begins on October 29, 2013 at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on October 31, 2013 at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time (“PT”).
2. Eligibility: The K1 Speed “Track or Treat” Contest is open to the United States of America for individuals age thirteen (13) or older as of the date of entry, who have an active e-mail account and Internet access during the Contest Period. Entrants under the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (and at least 18) must have permission from their parents or legal guardians to participate. Employees and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsor through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Contest Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. To Enter: You may enter the Contest in one of three (3) ways:
(a) Online Entry. Submit your photo with #TrackorTreat on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram during the Contest Period.
4. Prize Drawing: All Contest entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held the day following the Contest Period at the K1 Speed offices located at 17221 Von Karman Ave, Irvine, CA 92614. The winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds: The prize to be awarded from the Contest is as follows:
ONE (1) FIRST PRIZE: One (1) of each of the following items (collectively the “GoPro Camera”):GoPro HERO3 Black Edition.
The total Approximate Retail Value of the prize to be awarded in this Contest: $399.99 (USD).
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No cash or other substitution of prize is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize, of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
6. Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by e-mail within five (5) business days of the prize drawing, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to the parents or legal guardians, who must sign all required affidavits and releases. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
7. General Rules: By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is offered by Sponsor, K1 Speed, Inc.,17221 Von Karman Ave, Irvine, CA 92614, which is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
By entering the Contest, you further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Contest, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the Contest is final.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SPONSOR’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL NOT EXCEED $5. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
8. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest and winning any prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletters, and on the Sponsor’s website located at www.k1speed.com.com, without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Allow up to six (6) to eight (8) weeks for delivery of prize.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes are compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The Sweepstakes are subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in these Contests, you acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, excluding rules governing choice of laws.