Arrive & Food Drive: Help the Hungry with K1 Speed
For many, the holiday season is a positive one – lots of food, sweets, and good times with great friends and family. However, for too many people, just getting enough to eat is a major concern. That’s why K1 Speed is once again hosting a food drive to benefit the local food banks of all our United States K1 Speed locations.
From today (Thurs. Nov 1) to Thursday, November 15, guests will enjoy $5 off our wildly popular SpeedPass with a minimum donation of five (5) canned food items (unexpired, of course!). Together, we can help get food to those who need it most this holiday season.
With the K1 SpeedPass, racers enjoy two races, an annual membership (which gets you many perks including a free race on your birthday, headsock, plus 15% off food, beverages, apparel, and accessories), and a select t-shirt.
So, stop by your local K1 Speed today, and Arrive & Food Drive to help your community, get a discount, and enjoy the best indoor go kart racing in town.
BEST CANNED FOOD TO DONATE*:
- Fish, such as salmon, tuna, and sardines
- Meats, such as chicken and turkey
- Vegetables, low salt or no added salt
- Fruit packed in water, not syrup
- Low-sodium soups and stews
- Legumes, such as peas, lentils, peanuts and beans
- Pureed food, such as sweet potato, pumpkin, and applesauce
*according to the Austin Food Bank