The Pirelli World Challenge Driver Shootout
Join us Wednesday, August 30th starting at 7pm for the Pirelli World Challenge Driver Shootout at K1 Speed Austin! Meet your favorite PWC drivers and get a chance to race with them in our high-performance electric go-karts. Fan in attendance will receive tickets to the PWC Austin!
Racers will need to confirm upon arriving and pay $50 to compete in “Grand Prix” race format with PWC drivers. We will be raffling off some prizes too so you won’t want to miss this.
– Bryan Sellers, Georgia, K-PAX Racing McLaren driver. Winner of Daytona 24 hour and other big sports car events
– Ben Barnicoat, England, K-PAX Racing McLaren driver, 20 year old open wheel star now a factory McLaren driver. Co-Driver with reigning GT champion Alvaro Parente
– Shea Holbrook, Orlando, Pirelli World Challenge winningest woman driver, Won last race at Utah two weeks ago
– Scott Dolahitte, Austin, driving a Lotus, Won the pole and finished 3rd last year at COTA in GTS
– Nate Stacy, Okla., 17 year old race, Youngest driver to ever win a PWC race at 14, Finished 2nd GTS points last year
– Parker Chase, New Braunsfels, 16 year old star, Finished second in several GTS races last year
– Harry Gottsacker, 18 year old from San Antonio, won pole at Mid-Ohio this year
– Jeff Sexton, Austin, driving local team’s car, Winding Road Racing
2500 McHale Ct.
Austin, TX 78758