We have teamed up with our friends at RedBull who are looking for the top kart racer in the US, not just that, this year RedBull is flying the Top 3 racers to Austin, TX to compete in the National Final!
5 Southern California qualifying locations
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS – http://www.redbullusa.com/kartfight
The best in indoor kart racing in the Southwest can be found at K1 Speed in Phoenix, Arizona with their second Team Endurance event coming Sunday July, 29th to the highly popular facility. Teams of 2-5 drivers will be competing in a tag team style racing with a few different twists to make things more challenging for drivers. Strategy and speed will both be the key to success to winning. Drivers will have a quick 10 lap qualifier to set the field, and 90 minutes of continuous racing to go after the checkered flag!
Early registration is open – cost is $175.00 PER TEAM for early registration, and $225.00 the day of. Come out Sunday July 29th at 6:30 PM for registration with qualifying beginning at 7:00 PM. There is an 11 team limit for this Enduro Race – so
per-registration in highly encouraged. SEE YOU SUNDAY!
K1 Speed Phoenix
2425 South 21st Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Phone: (602) 275-5278
Santa Anita Park & Race Track :: 285 West Huntington Drive. Arcadia, CA 91007
VISIT THE K1 SPEED BOOTH FOR DISCOUNTS, PHOTO OPS & MUCH MORE!
12:00PM – 7:00PM
EVENT SCHEDULE *Subject to change without notice
• 7:00am – 11:00am | Vendor/ Vehicle load-in and set-up
• 9:00am | Media will-call open (media credentials only)
• 11:00am – 2:00pm | Live set (on AutoCon main-stage) by :: VANDAL
• 12:00pm | Event Begins | Doors open to the public
• 12:00pm – 4:00pm | Vehicle judging for competing vehicles
• 12:00pm – 3:00pm | Feature cars and interviews on AutoCon main-stage
• 12:00pm – 4:00pm | Model Meet & Greet + Signings at the AutoCon Model Lounge
• 2:00pm – 3:30pm | Live set (on AutoCon main-stage) by :: RALPH DIGITAL
• 2:30pm | On-stage Giveaways & Raffles
• 3:00pm | On-stage Giveaways & Raffles
• 3:30pm – 4:00pm | Miss AutoCon 2013 announced on AutoCon main-stage
• 4:00pm – 6:00pm | Live set (on AutoCon main-stage) by :: SHOGUN
• 4:30pm | On-stage Giveaways & Raffles
• 5:30pm | Final On-stage Giveaways & Raffles
• 6:00pm | Award Ceremony on AutoCon main-stage
• 7:00pm | Event Ends | Doors close to the public
• 7:00pm | Vendor/ Vehicle load-out and tear down
• Hundreds of the nation’s finest modified, luxury and exotic vehicles on display.
• Drive-up AutoCon main-stage with new vehicle debuts and live interviews.
• ’100 Booths’ – featuring everything automotive and beyond.
• L.A.’s most popular gourmet food-trucks.
• Meet & Greet dozens of automotive industry and magazine spokesmodels.
• Live sets (on AutoCon main-stage) by: RALPH DIGITAL | SHOGUN
• Product giveaways and raffles all day long.
• Exclusive discounted clothing and parts sales.
• Live photo shoot sessions by today’s largest magazine publications.
• Guest speakers and industry leaders on-stage.
• Plus much more!!
This is an ALL-AGE event. FREE admission for children under 12 years of age (must be accompanied by an adult).
Please keep in mind that this is a family-oriented (all-age) event, so we ask that you dress appropriately. Dress code will be strictly enforced, if deemed inappropriate.
*DRESS CODE IS STRICTLY ENFORCED. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ENTRY TO ANYONE.
· NO baggy/sagging clothing
· NO gang related attire (including but not limited to: bandanas, oversized pants and/or shirts, solid color tees, gang-driven logos/signs, etc.)
· NO metal items, (including but not limited to: chains, wallet-chains, spiked bracelets/wristbands, etc.)
· NO bra tops
· NO bikini bottoms
*For the safety of our attendees, AutoCon Events reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone deemed inappropriately attired. Failure to comply with any part of the dress code policy may result in ejection from the event without refund.
Security officials may wand individuals for metal objects/ weapons upon entry. Wanding with metal detectors is to ensure the safety of our attendees. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
The event will happen Rain or Shine. Weather temperatures can reach up to the high 90’s, so please dress accordingly and be prepared. We will do our best to provide water misters and tents throughout the event.
GENERAL ADMISSION | TICKETS:
To purchase general admission tickets, click here. Stay connected by signing up for our newsletter. You will begin to receive email updates and exclusive discount codes for AutoCon events. You may opt out at any time.
FOOD-TRUCKS & BEVERAGES:
The AutoCon event will feature a collection of L.A.’s finest gourmet food trucks. Be sure to bring some extra cash and get your grub on!
CARS | VEHICLES:
For display space/ vehicle registration details: Click here. We welcome all year, make & model vehicles. Space is very limited and will most likely sell out. We encourage everyone to register early before it’s too late. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Carlsbad native, Jon Simms, ran his 1,400th race on Wednesday at K1 Speed Carlsbad. Jon of course, was pretty excited and is pictured here wearing #14 in the #14 kart which also happens to be his favorite number. Thanks Jon for continually racing at K1 Speed and good luck in your next race!
Order $100 or more from K1 RaceGear and receive a 16″ x 20″ stretched canvas print for $65 Shipped. A regular price of $105 plus shipping.
ANY PICTURE OF YOUR CHOICE!!!
CALL TO ORDER