- Top 3 Finishers in Adult, Teen, Junior Challenge GP Leagues Become 2023 City Champions
- 2023 City Champions to Compete in State Championship in 2024
- Teen & Adult State Champions to Compete in National Championship at K1 Circuit in 2024
- Junior State Champions to Compete in National Championship at a Location TBD.
- Top 3 United States Finishers in National Championship represent US in World Championship Final!
- Teen & Adult World Championship Final Held at K1 Circuit the Day After National Championship in 2024
- Junior World Championship Final Held at a Location TBD
- K1 Speed World Champion from all classes (Junior/Teen/Adult) to receive amazing prizes (to be announced)!
With over 60 locations across the world and growing, K1 Speed has solidified itself as the ultimate electric indoor karting experience in the industry. This success has led to an incredible expansion with K1 Speed’s International Franchise Program, which has created K1 Speed locations in Mexico, Canada, South Korea, China, France, and Puerto Rico with more to come. This worldwide expansion has influenced K1 Speed’s decision to take our internal competition to new heights.
Qualifying is different in 2023 than in previous years, with an emphasis on racing talent above all else.
New 2023 Qualifying Requirements/Format For 2024 Event
New for next year’s K1 Speed E-World Championship event, there will be THREE classes of racers: Junior, Teen and Adult. As a result, there will be THREE World Champions crowned in 2024: Junior World Champion, Teen World Champion, and Adult World Champion.
As usual, qualification for the Championships is determined the year prior. Therefore to compete in the Championships held in 2024, you’ll need to qualify in 2023.
In the past, people qualified for the Championships by being at least 14 years of age by the qualifying year’s end, and had to have at least 4,000 K1RS points in their account.
This year, 4,000 K1RS points will NO LONGER qualify a racer into the championships.
Instead, we want racers to compete on their way to the Championship. This ensures we have the most talented drivers that can race their way to the top.
Here’s how this will work: