LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR YOUTH RACING LEAGUE
During the series, each driver will participate in a Mini Grand Prix format race, consisting of a qualifying session to determine the starting order and a race for position. In the final round of the season drivers will compete in a full Grand Prix format race, which includes a practice session, qualifying session and 16 lap final. Our 12 round racing league series provides participants with the opportunity to experience the thrill of wheel-to-wheel racing, allows for extensive seat time, and even rewards top finishers with prizes and trophies – needless to say, we highly recommend it!
$40 PER RACE EVENT – 2 x FIVE RACE SEASONS
- FREE T-SHIRT AT INITIAL REGISTRATION (First race of the season.)
- FREE RACING LICENSE ( A $6.00 VALUE)
- DISCOUNTED RACING FOR JR. LEAGUE MEMBERS TO PRACTICE ($15.00 A RACE)
- 4-MINI GRAND PRIX RACES (12 LAP QUALIFIER/12 POSITION RACE)
- 1-FINAL GRAND PRIX RACES (12 LAP PRACTICE/12 LAP QUALIFIER/12 POSITION RACE)
- PRIZES AND AWARDS AT THE END OF EACH SEASON
2015 YOUTH KART RACING LEAGUE SCHEDULE
February 3 – Mini GP
March 3 – Mini GP
April 7 – Mini GP
May 5 – Mini GP
June 2 – Grand Prix Final
July 7 – Mini GP
August 4 – Mini GP
September 1 – Mini GP
October 6 – Mini GP
November 10 – Grand Prix Final
*Dates subject to change.
(Registration at 5:30PM race starts at 6:00PM)
A minimum of 3 participants is required to run each event. Be advised that if there are 13 or more racers the event time will be dramatically increased due to expanded race heats.
- There will be one qualifying round of 12 laps to determine starting positions for final round.
- Final race will consist of 12 laps.
- Final race will be a rolling start (no more grid up starts).
- There will only be “ONE” rolling start! No Restarts.
*New drivers will be evenly distributed within qualifying groups. When the maximum number of drivers equals the total number of available jr. karts, the whole group will run together for qualifying and position races. No exceptions!
- There will be no switching of karts at anytime during both qualifying sessions unless there is a mechanical failure or accident, which caused damage to a kart.
- You will be able to remove a kart after the first round of qualifying.
- You will be able to remove a kart after the second round of qualifying.
- There will be no switching of karts during a final race unless there is a severe mechanical failure.
*Note: All rules may be subject to change from K1 Speed Corp. to maintain a competitive and safe racing environment.