Bartender – Orlando, FL
Do you have the need for speed? Do you thrive in a fast paced, energetic work environment that focuses on serving our customers? If so, K1 Speed is the place for you. As the nation’s indoor electric karting leader and innovator for over the past decade, K1 Speed does not compromise on the quality and value of the product we offer. Through our industrial go-karts and excellent staff, our passion is to show the world how fun karting can actually be. As a Bartender/Server , you will exude all the qualities that K1 embraces: positivity, cheerfulness, and exceptional customer service. Is this you?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve Food and Beverages with outstanding customer service
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol
- Balance bank drawer
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customers’ excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading customers to stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated patrons
- Clean glasses, utensils, bar equipment, and linen
- Take food and beverage orders from patrons at restaurant, bar, and banquet rooms
- Serve wine, beer, or mixed drinks
- Clean and maintain bar, restaurant, banquet rooms, and work areas
- Stock and organize beverages, mixers, garnishes, and operating supplies
- Setup and teardown of bar, restaurant, and banquet rooms for group events
- Provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Weekends are a must!
Benefits for Full Time Employees Only:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Paid vacation and sick time