Cashier – Nashville, TN
As the nation’s indoor electric karting leader and innovator for over the past decade, K1 Speed does not compromise on the quality and value of the product we offer. Through our industrial go-karts and excellent staff, our passion is to show the world how fun karting can actually be. As a Front Desk Cashier, you will exude all the qualities that K1 embraces: positivity, cheerfulness, and exceptional customer service. Is this you?
Cashier Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide excellent customer service to all K1 Speed visitors
Answer phones in a professional and friendly manner
Help customers with questions and/or concerns both in person and over the phone
Sell and up sell race packages
Ring up customers for purchases
Coordinate and schedule races precisely and efficiently
Maintain front desk area so it is clean, stocked and organized at all times
Light cleaning of facility
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Weekends are a must!
- Entry Level
- Earn tips/commission!
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to communicate effectively in front of large groups
- Must be able to adhere to all company policies and procedures