Cashier Supervisor – Arlington, TX
As the nation’s indoor electric karting leader and innovator for over the past decade, K1 Speed does not compromise on the quality and value of the product we offer. Through our industrial go-karts and excellent staff, our passion is to show the world how fun karting can actually be. As a Cashier Supervisor , you will exude all the qualities that K1 embraces: positivity, cheerfulness, and exceptional customer service. Is this you?
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by providing a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest and maintaining outstanding standards.
- Assures the completion of all POS transactions and the proper control of all cash and media at the POS registers according to Company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for assisting in training of new cashiers
- Ensures compliance of Company policies, procedures and practices; and supports Company loss prevention efforts.
- Oversees the productivity, breaks and daily scheduling of all cashiers and communicates performance issues to management.
- Provides orderly maintenance of front-end supplies
- Assist in providing Guest Service, floor moves, housekeeping, display maintenance and replenishing merchandise as needed. Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 2+ years cashier experience
- Provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Weekends are a must!
Benefits for Full Time Employees Only:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Paid vacation and sick time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cashiering: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)