Cashier Supervisor – Thousand Oaks, CA
$16.50 To 18.50 Hourly
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB: To ensure that all cashiers and front end staff provide a fun, informative, efficient, and exciting racing environment for our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensure that all cashier personnel perform their assigned duties safely, effectively, enthusiastically and professionally
· Ensure that the daily bathroom check log is completed by all staff members
· Coordinate with Assistant and General Managers regarding disciplinary and operational issues
· Prepare front desk and café prior to opening
· Instruct new customers on race package options, pricing and the general flow.
· Maintain an orderly and speedy flow while ensuring great customer service
· Supervise ongoing transactions in both the café and front counter while enforcing policies and procedures.
· Respond to emergency situations as they arise
· Ensure that the front desk, lobby and café areas remain clean and safe environment.
· Perform/delegate specific facility cleaning and maintenance duties as assigned by management
· Check/perform that closing duties are being performed to secure the front desk and café and prepare for the following day’s operation.
· Ensure proper discount/coupon/gift card procedures are implemented, up to date and being followed .
· Conduct and supervisor the training of new staff.
· Help oversee, maintain and organize the retail and concessions areas.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and respond to questions.
Ability to add, subtract and manipulate two digit numbers.APPLY