PPC Specialist – Irvine, CA
Our company is looking for a strong Google AdWords PPC Specialist/Expert to join our team. Our company continues to grow at a rapid pace and we are looking to expand our entire marketing team.
As the PPC Specialist, you would manage and optimize Google Search, Google Local and Display, and other various ad campaigns for all locations. We’re looking for individuals who not just know what to do, but how to do it, and love doing it.
- Create, monitor, and optimize paid text and video search campaigns, local, display, and more.
- Strong familiarity with analytics and tracking tools such Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Data Studio.
- Actively test and analyze keywords, bid management, ad copy, and landing pages through usage of A/B testing, extensions, display ads.
- Work with web master to Develop landing pages for each campaign or assist with specific direction of their development to improve conversions.
- Communicate regularly with team members on campaign developments, deliverables, and performance.
- Prepare and present weekly/ monthly reports and make recommendations based on KPI’s, ROI, and other various metrics.
- Keep at the forefront of SEM and PPC industry trends, developments, and best practices.
- Continuously look at avenues to increase performance and experiment with different methods driving traffic and leads
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Paid Search (PPC/ SEM), preferably within a digital agency or have experience managing retail and family entertainment businesses.
- Experience with how to build campaigns in Google start to finish is a must.
- Experience handling combined budgets of 2M – $4M annually.
- Knowledge of basic web development a plus (HTML/CSS, WordPress, etc.)
- Ability to create/design/iterate on conversion-driven landing page design preferred.
- Strong familiarity with analytics and tracking tools such Google Tag Manager, UTM.
- Exceptional critical and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Updated Google Ads certification