Are you a closer? Do you have prior call center experience? Do you thrive in a fast paced, energetic work environment that focuses on selling? Are you looking for a fun work place with uncapped commissions, weekly and monthly contests and prizes that you always wished for and yes uncapped commission plus a competitive base.
We are expanding rapidly and need top sales closers to be at the forefront of booking all different types of group events from birthday parties, company functions, bachelor/bachelorette parties, team building events and more. We have an awesome problem of getting too many inbound calls/leads every single day of the week because our customers just love celebrating with speed.
Is K1 Speed the place for you? As the nation’s indoor electric karting leader and innovator for over the past decade, K1 Speed does not compromise on the quality and value of the product we offer. Through our industrial go-karts and excellent staff, our passion is to show the world how fun karting can actually be. As a Call Center Sales Representative, you will taking inbound/outbound calls daily, selling group packages, scheduling events on the calendar, placing food order and/or catering from our vendors and providing a start to finish all-in-one experience to each and every customer. Is this still your type of place? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You must be comfortable with fast-paced inbound and outbound sales.
- Possess a strong Sales background with solution-based selling and providing all the benefits & reasons to why this venue will bring the best experience to their event.
- Strong customer service background and the ability to quickly address customer concerns and overcome potential roadblocks or objections over the phone
- Ability to follow a sales process & a script to take the customer through a journey by building a value of the offerings.
- Ability to build a manage a pipeline of prospects and follow up
- Consistently make 100+ calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Scheduling customer events, coordinating their catering/food for the event and relaying the necessary info to each locations manager for a smooth experience.
- Consistently meet KPIs which include the number of follow up and outbound calls and deal/revenue goals.
- Team player and works well with others to strive for a common goal.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years Outbound/Inbound Sales Experienced is a must – the highly transactional background is a plus
- Experience with CRM, lead management platforms is a plus
- Call center Experience is a plus
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships.
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- sales representatives frequently deal with difficult prospects and customers, but they must remain driven and positive even in the face of adversity to transform leads into sales
- collaborate with managers to evaluate KPIs and explore ways to generate sales growth – must be coachable.
- Microsoft Office (including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Customer relationship management software (like Salesforce or Hubspot CRM) or similar
- Autodialers (such as predictive or refractive dialers)
Join our innovative team:
- Hourly base pay + uncapped commission (earning potential of up to $60k)
- Full-Time/Part-time Position.
- Flexible Schedule including Weekends
- Bonuses and Incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k
- Free Races
- Discounts at café and apparel