Win Tickets to the Big Machine Music City Grand Prix!
Race to Win Tickets to the IndyCar Race in Nashville!
IndyCar is back on the streets of downtown Nashville for the Big Machine Music City Grand Prix on August 4-6! And this year, there’s a new exciting go kart track to visit while you’re there for the race – K1 Speed Nashville by Will Power!
To celebrate both the return of this action-packed event and our new Nashville center, we’re partnering with the Grand Prix. As a result, we’re hosting a special giveaway where winners will receive a ticket to go watch the race in person! Read on to learn more.
How To Win Tickets to the Music City Grand Prix
For a chance at winning tickets to the Music City Grand Prix, you’re going to need to race in our ADULT Challenge GP series at K1 Speed Nashville by Will Power on any of the following event dates:
- March 5th
- April 2nd
- May 7th
- June 4th
- July 9th
If you WIN any of the above races, you’ll score a 3-Day General Admission pass to the Music City Grand Prix! And that’s not all – the second-place finishers will win assorted grand prix merchandise!
About the Adult Challenge GP
The Adult Challenge GP series is our monthly kart racing league held on the first Sundays of almost every month. If you’re at least 18 years old and 4’10” in height, you’re eligible to enter the competition.
You’ll then compete in two 14-lap qualifying sessions before lining up on the grid for a 16-lap head-to-head race for position.
Everybody who enters will score points towards the year-round championship standings. The winner at the end of the year will become the Adult Tennessee Champion and will be invited to compete in our National Championships next year!
And again, if you win any of the rounds from March through July, you’ll also take home a 3-Day General Admission ticket to the 2023 Big Machine Music City Grand Prix!
For more information about our Adult Challenge GP league or K1 Speed Nashville by Will Power, hit the respective button below:
About the 2023 Big Machine Music City Grand Prix
The 2023 Big Machine Music City Grand Prix is the 13th round of this year’s NTT IndyCar Series schedule. The event takes place on the streets of downtown Nashville from Friday, August 4th to Sunday, August 6th.
The 2023 event marks the third time this event has been held. And if the first two years are anything to go by, you’re going to be in for an action-packed race!
Fast Facts About the Music City Grand Prix:
- Ex-F1 driver and 2022 Indy 500 Winner, Marcus Ericsson, became the very first Music City Grand Prix winner in 2021. His victory was especially impressive considering his car went airborne during a collision with Sebastien Bourdais on Lap 4. Just shows you can never tell what’s going to happen in the Nashville race!
- In 2022, Scott Dixon won the event. This win was the Kiwi’s 53rd IndyCar victory, making him the second-most winning IndyCar driver of all time behind AJ Foyt.
- The Music City Grand Prix is the first professional race to cross over a body of water. IndyCars race over the Cumberland River on the Korean War Veterans Memorial Bridge as the street circuit twists and winds its way around the heart of Nashville.
- For this year’s race, fans will enjoy even more shaded seating and extra free water stations to maximize their experience.
- K1 Speed Nashville by Will Power is located less than a mile from Turn 4 of the grand prix circuit!
For more information about the race, visit their website by hitting the button below!